Thursday, November 17, 2011

snoopy, feist, and portland

feist show was great! i wish i could have taken good pics to post! most specially when my friend mattie was on stage with feist, doing some air guitar! pretty hilarious! so many fun things happened the last 3 days, good times with mattie and auntie pamm! :) :) :)

i am glad i was able to finished this for mattie before i catch my train to portland on tuesday morning! i was not very pleased how the red house turned out but he loved it! he is a charlie brown fan, btw! whenever i see snoopy just anywhere, it makes me think of him! i hope he does NOT think of me whenever he sees hello kitty! LOL! i dont hate hello kitty, just not my favorite! i am more of chococat and keroppi girl, fyi since grade school! >o.O<






he took me to powells booktore and fabric depot  (both huge stores!) and i could not resist to buy these good stuff! good thing they are on sale! wooo hooo! fabric depot has a huge selection of fabrics even vintage ones! it was huge that we did not have enough time to roam around and browse for more stuff! will definitely come back!